1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
Yes. And I'm mostly terrified of that doubt.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
3. The person you would never want to meet?
4. What is your favorite word?
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
A yew. Even though that's more a bush than a tree, but...yeah.
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
I...didn't look in the mirror today yet...
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A random tan one.
8. What do you label yourself as?
9. Bright room or dark room?
Dark. With a little lamp for reading.
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
Ugh, dunno. I'd rather be ageless.
12. Who told you they loved you last?
13. Your worst enemy?
My own insecurities.
14. What is your current desktop picture?
A cat with a gun.
15. Do you like someone?
That way? Not currently.
16. The last song you listened to?
Painbastard - Klare Worte
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
You want the entire list?
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
Oh holy shit.
My ex. And... all sorts of degrading shit. Finally she'd have to drown herself.
20. What is your best physical attribute?
Do I have good physical attributes?
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
I'd look like Patrick Swayze and I'd fuck women. Yeah.
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
Well, if I have, it's so secret that even I don't know about it...
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
Dementia....is that unique enough?
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
Rye bread, smoked ham, maple syrup. Simple, yet delicious.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
Electricity, vodka, food. In that order.
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
North Riverside, IL. (You know why.
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?
I mean c'mon, was that EVER a question?
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Sexual assault and hurting the environment will result in public execution.
29. What is your favorite expletive?
Fuck. Fuckity fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
Easy. My PC. I make a living with it, duh.
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
That messed up relationship. Yes, even the good parts.
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world!
Look at my icon. That might give you a clue where I'd end up.
On another note... a time-traveling heathen? How do you know
that about me?
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
I'm tempted to say one of my famous favorites, like Aileen Wuornos or Dorothy Parker, but I didn't actually know them personally, and Dorothy probably likes it over there... So... I guess my dead friend Allie from FL who had an unintended methadone OD in 2009.
34. What was your last dream about?
Uh...it was some muddled up thing about fighting giant earthworms...
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?
People say I'm a good writer/translator, but that's about it...
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
37. Have you ever built a snowman?
Nope. I have built a rudimentary igloo, though.
38. What is the color of your socks?
39. What type of music do you like?
I'm a musical omnivore, but my taste tends to gravitate towards the dark.
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunsets, because if I'm up early enough to see the sun rise, that's a Bad Thing (TM).
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
42. What football team do you support?
I don't watch sports.
43. Do you have any scars?
Yeeees. A lot
44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
Already graduated... And I still have no idea.
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Just one? Hm... I'd like to have The Hulk's powers.
46. Are you reliable?
I try to be.
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
Well... I hope I don't have that long of a future...
48. Do you hold grudges?
Yeah. But I usually forget about why I hold them.
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
A snakecat. Venomous, clawed, vicious, and overwhelmingly cute.
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
I think all my conversations are unusual...
51. Are you a good liar?
Nah. I suck at lying. Probably because having to lie kinda makes my skin crawl.
52. How long could you go without talking?
Ugh... If that includes writing, less than an hour. If not... dunno, until the next time I drink. Alcohol loosens my tongue a lot.
53. What has been you worst haircut/style?
The metre-long hair I had in high school. Jeez.
54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
Probably not. Even trying to get rid of mine, because Self-conscious Foreigner.
56. What do you like on your toast?
That Swedish mushroom sauce thing.
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
I think a sword and a hatchet.
58. What would be you dream car?
A DeLorean - except in black and with a Minigun mounted on top.
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
Not really. But my best thoughts happen there, lol.
60. Do you believe in aliens?
Well, this universe is awfully big to host just one intelligent species. But in the sense of aliens on Earth
... nah. Prove it.
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
X. Because Y not?
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
Dinosaurs...'cuz they are real.
64. What do you think about babies?
Get those away from me!