1. Give me a quick three sentence introduction?
Hey, Rodiel here. Welcome to Hell. I'll be your guide.
2. What are your biggest pet peeves?
Crowds, noise, early mornings, unexpected interruptions.
3. What is something interesting not many people know about you?
Ummm. I have no idea. I'm a pretty open person.
5. If your age depended on your maturity, how old would you be?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. Would you break the law to protect a loved one?
8. What about gore/death interests you?
Everything. Death and sex have always been interconnected for me, for instance.
9. If you could choose your death, what would be your preferred death?
Gunshot to the head.
10. What physical traits do you find attractive in people?
Cuts/scars, a nice pair of boobs, curviness. Big blue/green eyes.
11. Do you have any regrets?
Being born. Falling in love. Not being able to keep the plans of the Finland trip a secret.
12. What is your earliest memory?
Watching Fortune Wheel.
13. How would you like to be remembered?
As a good writer. I wite for posthumous recognition.
14. When in life have you felt most alone?
Right after the breakup.
15. If you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be?
Can't think of any. Maybe that Skype convo lat week when we were talking about technical details of suicide with a new friend.
16. Is there something that you’ve always wanted to know but have never asked?
17. Who has been the most important person in your life?
Ugh, I guess it would have to be Her. :-/
18. If this was to be our very last conversation, what words of wisdom would you want to pass on to me?
Rationalize. Question social norms and never forget to ask: does this rule/law/custom make sense? Does it serve a purpose? Does it hinder people from achieving their full potential? Never stop asking questions.
19. What are you proudest of in your life?
My writings, and my decision. (Not carried out yet, but still.)
20. Would you ever kill someone?
21. What makes you most envious?
Guys who are taller and more masculine than me. And people who can carry. LOL